The Annual Near North Montessori Halloween Party is here!
Join us on Friday, October 25 from 4:00pm-8:00pm for a spook-tacular time!
New this year, we moved to an all-inclusive ticket to make your experience easier and more enjoyable. With your new all-inclusive wristband purchase, you will now have access to unlimited food, non-alcoholic beverages, games, and activities.
Other items available for purchase at the event include adult beverages and emailed photos from the photo booth.
The Halloween Party would not be possible without the help of our incredible parent volunteers! Help us create an unforgettable evening by volunteering for the event.
New this year: more ways to support the Halloween event, including:
- Event Sponsor: 10 tickets to the event, unlimited food and non-alcoholic drinks, emailed photo, logo / name recognition included on Halloween Website, event signage, and event communications.
- Activity Sponsor: Logo / name recognition included on Halloween Website, event signage, and on game or activity at the event. Click here to become an Activity Sponsor!
- Family Fun Pass: 4 tickets to the event, unlimited food and non-alcoholic drinks, emailed photo, family name listed on Halloween Website.
- General Ticket: Admission to the event, inclusive of unlimited food and non-alcoholic drinks.
* Children 2 years of age and under do not require a ticket purchase to attend the event.
Once purchased, your wristband(s) will be available for pick up in the Advancement Office at your earliest convenience.
For more information, check out the Halloween FAQs Page.
Interested in donating food / drinks / supplies for this spook-tacular event?!
Please contact Claire Bracco, Events Manager at email@example.com.