Ways to Give
Like all not-for-profit independent schools, NNM relies on voluntary contributions from its community to provide direct funding to the educational initiatives that tuition alone does not cover. We strive to keep tuition affordable for a wide range of students to continue to provide a culturally and socio-economically diverse environment while maintaining the high standard of excellence of our programs. Contributions made to The Near North Montessori School Annual Fund, the Big Night Financial Aid Program, and Teacher/Staff Appreciation Drive are tax-deductible and can be made online (by direct debit/ACH or credit card), stock transfer, cash or check.
Your contributions to The Annual Fund enable NNM to provide an enhanced and unique educational environment where every student is encouraged and resourced to reach new heights. The generosity of the NNM community allows us to provide our students with excellence in a variety of capacities, from experiential learning opportunities to continual upgrades in technology and classroom materials to professional development for teachers. A gift to the Annual Fund supports important school priorities such as:
- Facility upgrades – laboratory equipment, classroom furniture, library books, building maintenance
- Teacher Development – curriculum and professional development workshops to provide faculty with ongoing opportunities to learn new skills and build their knowledge base
- Performing and Fine Arts – materials for art projects, props and resources for class performances,
- Technology –support of wireless networks and media based curriculum
- Experiential Learning Activities –field trips, athletic programming and gear for physical education, gardening supplies for the school’s urban farm, equipment for the school’s student-run business Sandwich Shoppe
As an independent school, we rely on support from our families to help provide funding for important initiatives in the school that tuition alone does not cover. Our goal is to reach 100% parent participation.
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.269.6229.