What do our employees love about working at NNM? Ask and you would hear about:
- A welcoming community of parents, students and families
- A culture of collaborative learning – for students and employees
- A Montessori education that focuses on the whole child
- Dedicated, creative and inspiring coworkers
- Courageous and intentional diversity and inclusion work
At NNM staff, faculty, parents and students work hard to create an ongoing dialog where we can learn from each other, strengthen understanding, and create an inclusive, welcoming community. Check out more of our Commitment to Diversity. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Near North Montessori believes that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, handicap, military status, sexual orientation, citizenship status (with regard to employment) or unfavorable discharge from military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. The School’s equal employment opportunity practices extend to recruitment, hiring, selection, compensation, benefits, transfer, promotion, training, discipline, and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.