Your contributions to The Annual Fund enable NNM to provide an enhanced and unique educational environment where every student is encouraged and resourced to reach new heights. The generosity of the NNM community allows us to provide our students with excellence in a variety of capacities, from experiential learning opportunities to continual upgrades in technology and classroom materials to professional development for teachers.A gift to the Annual Fund supports important school priorities such as:
- Facility upgrades – laboratory equipment, classroom furniture, library books, building maintenance
- Teacher Development – curriculum and professional development workshops to provide faculty with ongoing opportunities to learn new skills and build their knowledge base
- Performing and Fine Arts – materials for art projects, props and resources for class performances,
- Technology –support of wireless networks and media based curriculum
- Experiential Learning Activities –field trips, athletic programming and gear for physical education, gardening supplies for the school’s urban farm, equipment for the school’s student-run business Sandwich Shop
As an independent school, we rely on support from our families to help provide funding for important initiatives in the school that tuition alone does not cover. Our goal is to reach 100% parent participation. If every family gives every year, we can continue to reach new heights of excellence. Make a gift today!
To learn more about giving to NNM, we invite you to read our comprehensive FAQs here. Or, for more information on The Near North Montessori Annual Fund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.269.6229.