Attend an Information Session
Spend time with the Near North community to explore the Montessori philosophy, culture, and programs. Be sure to reserve a space at one of our Coffee Information Sessions and hear from our parents and students. Attendance at a tour is a required step in the admission process. At this time, Coffees will be in-person and all attendees must be fully vaccinated; proof of COVID19 vaccination will be required upon arrival.
At this time, we intend to hold Admissions related meetings in-person, including Prospective Family Meetings (scheduled December - February). Be sure to select a Coffee Information Session date before the respective application deadline for your child.
Coffee Information Sessions 2021-2022
Please register to attend one of our NNM tours. We have limited capacity for our in-person tours, scheduled on Fridays from 9:00-11:15am and for adults only. We are offering one evening virtual tour for parents that are unvaccinated and/or unable to attend our in-person tours. We look forward to meeting you.
- October 15, 2021 FULL
- October 29, 2021 FULL
- November 5, 2021 FULL
- November 12, 2021 FULL
- December 3, 2021 FULL
- December 10, 2021 FULL
- January 14, 2022 FULL
- January 21, 2022
- February 4, 2022
- February 11, 2022
- February 22 (Evening/Virtual)
Application Deadlines for 2022-23 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 3, 2021
- For children three years old (by September 1): January 24, 2022
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1): February 21, 2022
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1): February 21, 2022
- For children ages four and older by September 1, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms by January 24, 2022. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.