Attend an Information Session
Spend time with the Near North community to explore the Montessori philosophy, culture, and programs. Be sure to reserve a space at one of our Coffee Information Sessions and hear from our parents and students. Attendance at a tour is a required step in the admission process. At this time, Coffees will be in-person and all attendees must be fully vaccinated; proof of COVID19 vaccination will be required upon arrival.
At this time, we intend to hold Admissions related meetings in-person, including Prospective Family Meetings (scheduled December - February). Be sure to select a Coffee Information Session date before the respective application deadline for your child.
Coffee Information Sessions 2021-2022
Our coffee tours have concluded for the current school year and will begin again in October. Dates will be posted here in August. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please fill out the "Request More Information" form at the link below.
- October 15, 2021 FULL
- October 29, 2021 FULL
- November 5, 2021 FULL
- November 12, 2021 FULL
- December 3, 2021 FULL
- December 10, 2021 FULL
- January 14, 2022 FULL
- January 21, 2022 FULL
- February 4, 2022 FULL
- February 11, 2022 FULL
- February 22, 2022 FULL
Application Deadlines for 2022-23 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 3, 2021
- For children three years old (by September 1): January 24, 2022
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1): February 15, 2022
- For Pre-Primary (two years old by September 1): February 15, 2022
- For children ages four and older by September 1, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms by January 24, 2022. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.