Attend an Information Session
Spend time with the Near North community to explore the Montessori philosophy, culture, and programs. Be sure to reserve a space at one of our VIRTUAL Coffee Information Sessions and hear from our parents and students. Attendance at a tour is a required step in the admission process.
All information sessions, family meetings, and any other follow up meetings held during the 2020-21 school year will occur online. Be sure to select a date before the applicable application deadline for your child.
VIRTUAL Coffee Information Session 2020-2021
Our coffee tours have concluded for the current school year and will begin again in October. Dates for coffee tours will be posted here in summer.
Application Deadlines for 2021-22 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 4, 2020
- For children three years old (by September 1): January 19, 2021
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1): January 19, 2021
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1): January 19, 2021
- For children ages four and older by September 1, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms by January 19, 2021. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.