Before submitting an application, please review the admissions application process for each level. In addition to the online application and related, non-refundable application fee, parents are required to attend one of our coffee tours, where we provide an overview of our curriculum and philosophy, as well as a tour of the school and presentations by current students.
Application Deadlines for 2022-23 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 3, 2021
- For children three years old (by September 1): January 24, 2022
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1): February 21, 2022
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1): February 21, 2022
- For children ages four and older by September 1, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms by January 24, 2022. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.
Additional Requirements for Applicants Ages Four and Older
After submitting an online application, please share the appropriate forms below with your child’s current teacher(s) and/or principal. The forms should then be returned directly to us via email to email@example.com or by post to:
Attn: Admissions Office | 1434 W. Division St. | Chicago, IL 60642
- Authorization For Release of Records (required for all applicants four and older)
- Nursery through Kindergarten Recommendation Form
- Grades 1-5 Principal Recommendation Forms
- Grades 1-5 Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 Principal Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 English Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 Math Teacher Recommendation Forms
If we are not able to offer an applicant a spot in a given year, applications may roll over from year to year without an additional fee. We contact parents by email in October to ask them to confirm their interest in keeping their child’s application active for the following school year.