Coffee Tour Dates and Application Deadlines
Spend time on our site to explore the Montessori philosophy, culture, and programs, but remember that seeing is believing. Be sure to reserve a space at one of our coffees to tour the school and meet with our parents and students. Attendance at a coffee is a required step in the admission process.
Coffee tours have concluded for the current school year and will resume in October. The schedule of tours and online registration will be available here in mid-June. Please review Admissions Policies and Procedures for details about application requirements by age. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Director, Jenelle Sullivan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadlines for 2017-2018 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 2, 2016
- For children three years old (by September 1, 2017): January 22, 2017
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1, 2017): Feb 20, 2017
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1, 2017): Feb 20, 2017
- For children four years old and older there is no deadline but applicants are encouraged to submit an application by January 22, 2017.
The video below provides an overview of NNM (also shown at the coffee tours):