Before submitting an application, please see details for each level on our Admissions Policy and Process page. In addition to the online application and related, non-refundable application fee, parents are required to attend one of our coffee tours, where we provide an overview of our curriculum and philosophy, as well as a tour of the school and presentations by current students.
>>Schedule your coffee tour here.
Application Deadlines for 2017-2018 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 2, 2016
- For children three years old (by September 1, 2017): January 22, 2017
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1, 2017): February 20, 2017
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1, 2017): February 20, 2017
- For children four years old and older there is no deadline but applicants are encouraged to submit an application by January 22, 2017.
Please click here for the online application.
Additional Steps For Applicants Ages Four and Older:
After submitting an online application, please share the appropriate forms below with your child’s current teacher(s) and/or principal. The forms should then be returned directly to us via email to email@example.com or by post to:
Attn: Admissions Office | 1434 W. Division St. | Chicago, IL 60642
- Authorization For Release of Records (required for all applicants four and older)
- Nursery through Kindergarten Recommendation Form
- Grades 1-5 Principal Recommendation Forms
- Grades 1-5 Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 Principal Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 English Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 Math Teacher Recommendation Forms
If we are not able to offer an applicant a spot in a given year, applications may roll over from year to year without an additional fee. We contact parents by email in October to ask them to confirm their interest in keeping their child’s application active for the following school year.
If you have any questions, please contact Admissions Director, Jenelle Sullivan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.