Thank you to the 150+ volunteers who made this year's Halloween Party such a success!
This fun-filled event includes games for all ages, arts & crafts, face-painting, a haunted maze, a Jr. High lounge, wonderful dinner options and more; providing old and new families alike the opportunity to meet and socialize. Halloween would not be possible without the support of the many parent volunteers who contribute by building games, event setup, supervising locations, assisting in the cafe or haunted maze, and event breakdown.
If you have any questions about the event or would like more information about in-kind donations or volunteering, please contact Communications and Events Manager Jeffrey Levine at email@example.com or 773.269.6204.
Where Do We Enter? What Is Covered by the Entry Fee and What Is Paid in Cash/Charge?
- Entrance on Greenview into the Bergen Building, cashier/tickets will be in front hallway of new gym.
- All paid participants will receive a wristband that serves as your entrance to the Halloween Party, including games, the haunted maze, face painting, arts 'n crafts and more.
- Food and drink fees not included in entrance fee.
What Are The Day-of Rules? When and Where Do We Bring Costumes?
- No costumes will be worn in school or kept in lockers during the day
- Students can change after school for the party in locker rooms and bathrooms
- Parents can bring costumes with them at pick up or leave them in the morning after drop off in a costume holding room
- Families can also leave after school and come back after getting ready at home
- Students can leave their backpacks, computers, instruments etc in their lockers during the party
- Afterschool care will be available but clubs will be canceled.