Coffee Tour Dates and Application Deadlines
Spend time on our site to explore the Montessori philosophy, culture, and programs, but remember that seeing is believing. Be sure to reserve a space at one of our coffees to tour the school and meet with our parents and students. Attendance at a coffee is a required step in the admission process.
All coffee tours and information sessions are scheduled on Fridays from 9:00-11:15am, and are for adults only. Be sure to select a date before the applicable application deadline for your child. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Director, Jenelle Sullivan, at email@example.com.
Coffee Dates 2016-2017
- October 14, 2016 - CLOSED
- November 4, 2016 - CLOSED
- November 18, 2016 - CLOSED
- December 2, 2016 - CLOSED
- December 9, 2016 - CLOSED
- January 6, 2017 - CLOSED
- January 13, 2017 - CLOSED
- February 10, 2017 - CLOSED
- February 17, 2017 - CLOSED
Application Deadlines for 2017-2018 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 2, 2016
- For children three years old (by September 1, 2017): January 22, 2017
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1, 2017): Feb 20, 2017
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1, 2017): Feb 20, 2017
- For children ages four and older by September 1 through 7th grade, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms (see below) by January 22, 2017. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.
The video below provides an overview of NNM (also shown at the coffee tours):