Coffee Tour Dates and Application Deadlines
Spend time on our site to explore the Montessori philosophy, culture, and programs, but remember that seeing is believing. Be sure to reserve a space at one of our coffees to tour the school and meet with our parents and students. Attendance at a coffee is a required step in the admission process.
All coffee tours and information sessions are scheduled on Fridays from 9:00-11:15am, and are for adults only. Be sure to select a date before the applicable application deadline for your child. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Director, Jenelle Sullivan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coffee Dates 2017-2018
Coffee tours have concluded for the current school year and will resume in mid-October. Dates for next year's tours will be available here by the end of June. We look forward to seeing you at NNM soon.
Application Deadlines for 2018-2019 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 1, 2017
- For children three years old (by September 1, 2018): January 21, 2018
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1, 2018): Feb 19, 2018
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1, 2018): Feb 19, 2018
- For children ages four and older by September 1, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms by January 21, 2018. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.
The video below provides an overview of NNM: