Before submitting an application, please see details for each level on our Admissions Policy and Process page. In addition to the online application and related, non-refundable application fee, parents are required to attend one of our coffee tours, where we provide an overview of our curriculum and philosophy, as well as a tour of the school and presentations by current students.
>>Schedule your coffee tour here.
Application Deadlines for 2018-2019 School Year
- For siblings of current students: December 1, 2017
- For children three years old (by September 1, 2018): January 21, 2018
- For the Parent/Infant Community (six months old by September 1, 2018): February 12, 2018
- For the Toddler Community (two years old by September 1, 2018): February 12, 2018
- For children ages four and older by September 1, we request applications, records, and recommendation forms (see below) by January 21, 2018. Applications will be accepted after that date, but availability of spaces may be more limited.
Please click here for the online application.
Additional Requirements For Applicants Ages Four and Older:
After submitting an online application, please share the appropriate forms below with your child’s current teacher(s) and/or principal. The forms should then be returned directly to us via email to email@example.com or by post to:
Attn: Admissions Office | 1434 W. Division St. | Chicago, IL 60642
- Authorization For Release of Records (required for all applicants four and older)
- Nursery through Kindergarten Recommendation Form
- Grades 1-5 Principal Recommendation Forms
- Grades 1-5 Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 Principal Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 English Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Grades 6-8 Math Teacher Recommendation Forms
If we are not able to offer an applicant a spot in a given year, applications may roll over from year to year without an additional fee. We contact parents by email in October to ask them to confirm their interest in keeping their child’s application active for the following school year.
If you have any questions, please contact Admissions Director, Jenelle Sullivan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.